Re: [libvirt] VG backed storage pool start behavior.

This was the change that moved the lvm tools:

I wouldn't know if libvirt needed to be changed to support finding them when configuring, but that sounds like it should happen if it isn't.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Eric Blake <eblake redhat com> wrote:
On 02/20/2013 09:40 AM, Luke Varnadore wrote:
> It was a distro specific issue. Arch Linux has the lvm tools in /usr/sbin
> instead of /sbin. I made links for lvs, vgs, and vgchange and the issue
> cleared up. Reported a bug for the package.

Is it also a case of upstream libvirt having a bug for not checking at
configure time for the preferred location of these tools, but just using
a hard-coded location for them?

Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-919-301-3266

Luke W Varnadore