Re: [libvirt] libvirt boolean type

On 01/14/2013 01:02 AM, Claudio Bley wrote:

> Nonetheless, I think it still would be valuable as point 2 and 3 still
> hold. Just change the definition to:
>
> typedef int virBool;

I'm not too fond of using the term 'bool' for anything tri-state - to
me, bool implies exactly two states.  _Maybe_ you could get away with a
typedef for a different name (virTristate?), but at some point, 'int' is
so much easier to type than whatever new typedef, that I don't think we
would be buying much with this proposal.