Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-java] Add various block, snapshot and migrate methods

Hello Wido,

At Sun, 13 Jan 2013 19:09:22 +0100,
Wido den Hollander wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've sent a series of patches like these about two weeks ago and got
> some great feedback from Claudio on those!
>
> The feedback from Claudio has been used for writing this series of patches.
>
> Backwards compatibility has been preserved by still using virDomainMigrate
> and virtDomainMigrateToUri for the exisiting methods, just to be sure.

I have reviewed your changeset and basically it's OK with a few nits fixed.

If you or somebody else doesn't have any objections I'd push the whole
series.

Claudio
--
AV-Test GmbH, Henricistra├če 20, 04155 Leipzig, Germany
Phone: +49 341 265 310 19

Eingetragen am / Registered at: Amtsgericht Stendal (HRB 114076)
Geschaeftsfuehrer (CEO): Andreas Marx, Guido Habicht, Maik Morgenstern