[libvirt] Network stops with CentOS 6.3 guest on Ubuntu 12.10

I'm still have not resolved this, any idea how to debug it?

Thanks,

	Andy

Hello,

I'm trying to get CentOS 6.3 running under Ubuntu 12.10. When the interface comes up, I can ping another machine for 9 packets. After that it stops working. Bouncing the guest network interface gets it going again for another 10 packets.

Monitoring the vnet0 interface on the host, I see ARP requests from the host to the guest are not getting replies.

I cleared out iptables to eliminate that. No luck.

I have Fedora 17 and Windows 7 running on the machine with no problems. Any ideas?

Thanks,

	Andy