[libvirt] not able to stop vmware player node through libvirt API

Hi,

I have started one node through libvirt API using its start method. I am trying to stop that node using the destroy method provided by the API but I am not able to do so. Instead, I am getting one message saying:

libvir: error: internal error Child process (vmrun -T player stop /root/test_folder/myImage.vmx soft) unexpected exit status 255

Can anybody tell me why I am not able to stop the node.

Thanks in advance. :)