[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.2

  As scheduled and to gte a release by the end of the month next
week, I have just tagged a release candidate 1 version in git and
pushed associated tarballs and rpms to the usual place:
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 please give it a try and let's ocuse on fixing bugs untl the freeze
end. I will probably make a release candidate 2 on Monday, and if
everything goes well rol out the 1.0.2 release on Wednesday or Thursday.

  thanks !