Re: [libvirt] [Openstack][Sheepdog][Libvirt][Qemu]Add a new block storage driver by Libvirt/Qemu way for Openstack

At Fri, 25 Jan 2013 19:05:06 +0800,
harryxiyou wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 10:04 PM, MORITA Kazutaka
> <morita kazutaka gmail com> wrote:
> [...]
> > If you do the above work, I think you can use your file system with
> > OpenStack.
> >
> > But I suggest doing them step by step.  If your file system is not
> > supported in QEMU, I think libvirt won't support it.  If libvirt
> > doesn't support it, OpenStack shouldn't support it too.
> >

> Hi Mortita,
>
> If i just wanna test sheepdog driver in Libvirt separately(without
> QEMU and Openstack),
> how should i do this job. You can suppose i wanna test if sheepdog
> driver, you add, is
> working well in Libvirt. Could you please give me some suggestions?
> Thanks in advance ;-)

Libvirt documentation contains an example XML format for Sheepdog.
  http://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsDisks

You're CCing too many lists which is not appropriate for your
question.  Please ask Sheepdog questions in Sheepdog users mailing
list.
  sheepdog-users lists wpkg org

Thanks,

Kazutaka