Re: [libvirt] [Sheepdog][Libvirt]How should i test sheepdog in libvirt

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:24 PM, harryxiyou <harryxiyou gmail com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:52 PM, MORITA Kazutaka
> <morita kazutaka gmail com> wrote:
> [...]
>> I wrote a minimum guide to use sheepdog volumes from virsh.  Hope it
>> would help you:
>> https://github.com/collie/sheepdog/wiki/Libvirt

Actually, i do not wanna start a VM. I just wanna test if 'virsh' can
create/destroy a Sheepdog volume. The logical relationships are
like this(parameters are sent):
virsh --> libvirt client --> libvirt server --> qemu
How should i use 'virsh' command create/destroy a Sheepdog volume?

--
Thanks
Harry Wei