Re: [libvirt] [Libvirt][QEMU][HLFS]How to test HLFS driver for Libvirt

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:44 PM, MORITA Kazutaka
<morita kazutaka gmail com> wrote:
[...]
> I'm not familiar with HLFS at all.  Sheepdog examples I explained to
> you in another mail may help you, but I cannot give you any other
> suggestions about HLFS.

Thanks for your reminder, i have found this email.
Therefore, could you please explain how Sheepdog driver for Libvirt
communicate with QEMU?

Thanks for your always help ;-)

--
Thanks