Re: [libvirt] Candidate Release 2 of libvirt-1.0.2

On 01/28/2013 01:22 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
   I have just tagged the rc2 in git and pushed the associated tarball
and rpms for F17 to the FTP area:
     ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

   Seems to work just fine for m limited testing, but please give
it a try, and let's limit commits to only bug fixes until the release.
I think I will push 1.0.2 final on Wednesday morning if everything is
going fine until then,

   thanks for any testing and feedback !

Daniel

qemu/s390 works for me

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
   Viktor Mihajlovski

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen