[libvirt] persistent virtual networks

I seem to remember that, if you use net-define, the network will be persistent and, if you use net-create, the network will not be persistent.

I am now running libvirt-1.0.2 on Fedora 18.

When I use net-define a network from a template and then do a net-list --all, the network is NOT marked as persistent. If I restart libvirtd.service, then the defined networks are persistent.

I noticed that the libvirt-1.0.2 announcement included:
- network: bridge: Fix regression when defining persistent networks (Peter Krempa)

Do I have a bug to report?

Gene