Re: [libvirt] Release of libvirt-1.0.2

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:05 AM, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
  As scheduled, I just made the release today, it is tagged in git
and tarball and rpms are available at the usual FTP place:

    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 This is a large release, including over 450 commit, with a lot of
code refactoring, improvements and a huge set of fixes a lot of them
coming from the cleanup of the Coverity reports. Considering the volume
of changes let's schedule the next release (probably 1.0.3) for the end
of the month of February.

Thanks everyone! I committed the update yesterday evening to FreeBSD!
Please be sure to report any issue or improvements to myself, or you may put in a problem report here http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

-jgh

--
Jason Helfman          | FreeBSD Committer
jgh FreeBSD org     | http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh  | The Power to Serve