[libvirt] How to get the host network stats

Hello there,

I want to find how to get the host’s network stats by using libvirt. I found one from PHP API reference which is called  libvirt_domain_interface_stats, I’m guessing it’s for guest since it’s ‘domain’. However, I’m not really sure.

Looking forward to hear the answers from you guys.

Thank you,

Tracey