Re: [libvirt] libvirt and python3

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Dave Allan <dallan redhat com> wrote:
> I've seen a bunch of interest in python3 [1,2,3].  Has anybody started
> thinking about python3 bindings for libvirt?

While not really answering your question, I would like to see the
build system a little more flexible with regards to Python binding
generation. Currently you have to configure libvirt and it will
generate bindings for the python it detects (or is supplied) and if
you want to change that you need to rebuild the entire source tree.
It'd be nice in the future to be able to build against multiple
Python's without having to reconfigure and rebuild.

Count this as a "would like to see python 3.x support but don't have
time to personally do it."

Just a thought.
--
Doug Goldstein