Re: [libvirt] Using TLS with chained certs?

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 5:02 AM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com> wrote:
> This is a known limitation that I'm working on fixing. It is not quite
> as simple as just replacing the method call, because it has ripple effects
> into other areas of code, and also neeeds to have some significant test
> coverage added.

Yeah, I could imagine. I'm not the best C programmer in the world (if
libvirt were only in Python..... :D), so I'm afraid that my ability to
offer up a patch is limited. Since you're working on it, I'd obviously
be very interested in testing any code that you may need tested :)