Re: [libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.1.1

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 9:11 PM, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
 As planned I tagged the release candidate 1 for libvirt 1.1.1 in git,
I also made tarball and rpms available on the ftp:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 There is still some patches not completely ready after initial review
it is probably safe to push the simplest ones, but not big sets now.
Bug fixes are okay until final release obviously !

 The release seems to work fine in my local testing (my fedora 19
crashed when shutdown a window guest, but that sounds like a kernel
problem). Goal is to release next tuesday,

  please give it a try, and report problems :-)

   thanks !

Daniel

Configure failure on BSD when detecting libssh2. This is the first time I have run into this. Has anything changed?

configure: error: You must install the libssh2 >= 1.3pkg-config module to compile libvirt
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to jgh FreeBSD org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/home/jgh/workspace/ports/devel/libvirt/work/libvirt-1.1.1/config.log"
including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
(e.g. a /usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).
*** [do-configure] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/home/jgh/workspace/ports/devel/libvirt.
*** [build] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/home/jgh/workspace/ports/devel/libvirt.
[jgh hatter ~/workspace/ports/devel/libvirt]$ pkg info -l libssh2 |grep pc
    /usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/libssh2.pc

-jgh

--
Jason Helfman          | FreeBSD Committer
jgh FreeBSD org     | http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh  | The Power to Serve