Re: [libvirt] Cannot compile libvirt

On 07/25/2013 10:38 AM, Abhishek Sharma wrote:
> Since I am new to this mailing list, I am not sure what is the procedure of

[you top-posted again]

> tracking bugs/enhancements like this. Should I go ahead and file a bug at
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/ ?

Only if you think it isn't getting resolved fast enough. Most likely,
since we are in code freeze for 1.1.1, and have identified this as a bug
worth fixing, it is fresh on our minds and will get fixed without
needing the extra paperwork of a BZ to close.  But if we don't get it
fixed before 1.1.1, then opening a BZ is wise, so that we don't forget
to do it later.