[libvirt] [Qemu-devel] virsh live migration with non-shared storage fails with error as vm is not running

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Thu Jun 13 09:30:01 UTC 2013

On 06/12/2013 04:21 PM, chandrashekar shastri wrote:
> Hi All,

> I have attached the dedug log of libvirt, please let me with your comments.

Spamming 3 separate lists with nearly a megabyte of logs is considered
poor netiquette.  It causes lots of server time to multiply that out to
all the recipients, and not every one is able to cheaply download that
much material, especially if they are subscribed to multiple lists.
like it still got through to qemu-devel and virt-tools.  Please be more
careful in the future.