[libvirt] Not able to open Xen Connection using libvirt

Hi,

I am trying to create virtual machine through libvirt using xen hypervisor. I was able to install xen successfully but when I tried connecting to the hypervisor it gave an error. And while installing libvirt (libvirt-1.0.1) I installed it with xen support.
I am pasting the snapshot of the error below:

Inline image 1

Can anyone tell me why I am getting this error?

//
Varun