Re: [libvirt] Candidate release 2 for libvirt-1.1.0

On 06/28/2013 03:24 AM, Jason Helfman wrote:

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
   I have just tagged the release candidate 2 in git and sent a tarball
to the usual place (rpms are coming):
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

This includes the end of the patch set from Laine, and hopefully
it won't require too many other patches. I tried it and it doesn't
look obviously broken to me, please give it a try too, especially
for portability :-)
If all goes well the final release should be next Monday !

  thanks !

Daniel

So far, I am getting linker errors for FreeBSD here:

Sigh. I see the problem. Patch coming up...