[libvirt] Bug 979411 - virsh migration copy-storage-all fails with "Unable to read from monitor: Connection reset by peer"

Hi,

I have filed a bug for virsh migration copy-storage-all:

Bug 979411 - virsh migration copy-storage-all fails with "Unable to read from monitor: Connection reset by peer"

Earlier I had filed this bug in launched:

Bug #1192499 : virsh migration copy-storage-all fails with "Unable to read from monitor: Connection reset by peer"

Thanks,
Chandrashekar Shastri