Re: [libvirt] libvirt compliation from git source fails with "gnulib/tests/Makefile.in' not found" error

On 06/17/2013 03:57 AM, chandrashekar shastri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am compiling the libvirt from source and I am getting the following
> error:

We need more details - are you trying to compile libvirt.git (if so,
what commit are you on), or a tarball (and if so, where did you download
the tarball from)?  What platform are you on?  What versions of automake
and autoconf do you have installed?  Unless I can reproduce the failure,
I can't do much to help debug it.

> autoreconf: running: automake --add-missing --copy --force-missing
> configure.ac:2424: required file `gnulib/lib/Makefile.in' not found
> configure.ac:2424: required file `gnulib/tests/Makefile.in' not found

Since gnulib/lib/Makefile.am exists, I have to wonder if this might be a
problem with your version of automake, but without knowing your version
of automake, I can't be positive.