Re: [libvirt] libvirt accidentally destroys guests after being restarted

On 03/02/2013 04:35 AM, Igor Lukyanov wrote:
Hello.
We notice a very upsetting behavior of how libvirtd deals with running domains after being restarted.
Namely, in 10-20s after start libvirtd may accidentally kill a random number of running (qemu) domains with SIGTERM.
[...]
Specifically here libvirt killed 4 vms just after start.
Before that occasion we just shut libvirtd off and started again (stop/start).

Will be very grateful for any ideas on this matter.

Does it ever occur if you don't run with DHCP snooping enabled?

   Stefan