[libvirt] libvirt accidentally destroys guests after being restarted

Stefan Berger stefanb at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sat Mar 2 15:26:06 UTC 2013

On 03/02/2013 09:39 AM, Andrey Korolyov wrote:
> Sorry in advance for possible top-post, I`m not able to add proper
> messageid here.
>
>> Does it ever occur if you don't run with DHCP snooping enabled?
>>
>>   Stefan
> No, please disregard those errors. We don`t run DHCP snooping/IP
> learning on interfaces but only modified clean-traffic rules, current
> issue almost for sure does not have relation to it.

Ok. Nevertheless I may convert the noise from NWFilter DHCP Snooping to
only become active in case debugging is enabled.

Other information that may be of interest is the checkout revision of
libvirt 'beyond' version 1.0.2. What version of QEMU are you using? And
possibly what is the XML your VMs are using? At least that's the info I
would use to start debugging this, though 'others' may have something in
the back of their minds...

    Stefan