[libvirt] libvirt accidentally destroys guests after being restarted

Sorry in advance for possible top-post, I`m not able to add proper
messageid here.

>Does it ever occur if you don't run with DHCP snooping enabled?
>
>  Stefan

No, please disregard those errors. We don`t run DHCP snooping/IP
learning on interfaces but only modified clean-traffic rules, current
issue almost for sure does not have relation to it.