Re: [libvirt] Cannot download gnulib

On 03/06/2013 08:09 PM, harryxiyou wrote:
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 11:15 PM, Guannan Ren <gren redhat com> wrote:
Hi Guannan,

     I met this problem yesterday too, but now, it is fixed.
     you can try again.

We have to reset libvirt git tree to libvirt v1.0.1 so that our patches work
well. Therefore, could you please tell us the patches location, which
can fix this bug? Thanks in advance.

   I am not quite sure it was fixed by a patch.
   It probably caused by gnulib git server problem(I guess)
   I just tried just now, it worked well.