[libvirt] Adding and Clearing bridge addresses

I have been working on this patch to have libvirt optionally set static routes.

So I found the function that adds both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses to the bridge in virnetdev.c. I found that besides the virNetDevAddIPv4Address() there is also virNetDevCleanIPv4Address(). I patterned my virNetDevAddGateway() after the virNetDevAddIPv4Address() function.

What I am puzzled about is that it appears that nobody calls the Clear function. What don't I understand?

It appears to me that the addresses and routes assigned to a bridge are all removed when the network is destroyed but otherwise remain.

Gene