Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-glib] gconfig: API for SPICE image compression options

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 09:30:17PM +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> Ah ok, makes sense. I was under the impression that we always followed
> 'one node' = 'one class' rule.

Not really, it's more 'one node with more than 2 'parameters'' = 'one
class' or 'one node that is similar to another one' = 'one class for each
of these nodes', but there is no hard rule. One node = one class is
overkill in some situation, and not doing it saves some work (which you
unfortunately have already done here :(

Christophe