Re: [libvirt] libvirtd(0.9.10) crashed with Segmentation fault, Is someone ever come up against this problem , thanks

On 03/20/2013 08:14 PM, Caizhifeng wrote:
> HI all,
> Libvirtd of version 0.9.10, when several VMs migrate intercurrently, there comes up with the follow problem.
>
> Has anyone come up against this problem? How can I fix it,  Any suggestions appreciated.

There have been several bug fixes in later libvirt; can you reproduce
the problem with libvirt 1.0.3?

> This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from H3C, which is

Such legalese is unenforceable on a publicly-archived mailing list.  It
is considered better netiquette to send bug reports from a personal
account if that is what it takes to avoid a footer enforced by your
employer.