Re: [libvirt] Cannot initialize thread local for current identity

On 2013年03月21日 19:48, Gao feng wrote:
When I play with the latest libvirt,my libvirtd force me out of console of domain.
I find the problem is introduced by commit ebf78be4c277cffae57d99daa199a9b3c1cf9804
"Set the current client identity during API call dispatch".

Below is the error message
Error polling connection 'qemu:///system':  Cannot initialize thread local for current identity.

I don't know if there are something wrong with my configuration, But when I reset to
the commit id before this commit, everything runs well.

If you need some debug information, Please let me know,It's my pleasure.

It's already fixed by commit 6e5ad18992ab.