[libvirt] Schedule for the next release suggestions

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 13:36:03 UTC 2013

  The 1.0.3 release was on the 5th March, and right now we have
accumulated 'only' 150 commits since the release. Based on this I
would suggest to wait a couple of weeks before to enter a freeze
for the following release. This mean we drift from the usual end
of month, but the ratio of freeze/devel will remain more or less
constant as well as the expected size of change in the new release.
  So if this is fine I would suggest to enter freeze for 1.0.4
on the 5th of April for a release around the 12. Unless there is
a reason to push a release earlier,

   Opinions ?

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/