[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: [libvirt] Schedule for the next release suggestions



On 22.03.2013 14:36, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   The 1.0.3 release was on the 5th March, and right now we have
> accumulated 'only' 150 commits since the release. Based on this I
> would suggest to wait a couple of weeks before to enter a freeze
> for the following release. This mean we drift from the usual end
> of month, but the ratio of freeze/devel will remain more or less
> constant as well as the expected size of change in the new release.
>   So if this is fine I would suggest to enter freeze for 1.0.4
> on the 5th of April for a release around the 12. Unless there is
> a reason to push a release earlier,
> 
>    Opinions ?
> 
> Daniel
> 

Given how hard & long we had tried to make the most recent release
stable should we prolong the freeze? Or is it something what can be
decided operatively once we see how much is upstream broken?

Michal


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]