Re: [libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.4

On 25/03/13 21:42, Daniel Veillard wrote:
   Based on the discussions from last week, we are entering freeze
now, I tagged v1.0.4-rc1 in git and pushed
    libvirt-1.0.4-rc1.tar.gz
as well as rpms for F17 at the usual place:
    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  This looks functional for my limited testing, but give it a try.
Hopefully since 1.0.3 wasn't too long ago we should be mostly okay :)

  And of course a release on April Fool sounds like a good target !

I just want to reply a "lol"......