Re: [libvirt] How to get iteration time & downtime?

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 12:46:52 +0000, Yuan, Ye A wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm a graduate student in Shanghai, and will do experiment about live migration using KVM as hypervisor.
> Due to my demand, I want to  get each iteration time and downtime in migration.
> I found there is no API to implement it, and how can I obtain data I want?

Libvirt provides virDomainGetJobStats API which gives you all migration
statistics data provided by QEMU (via query-migrate QMP command). If you
need something more, you would need to add reporting of the required
additional statistics to QEMU first.

Jirka