[libvirt] Candidate release 2 of libvirt-1.0.4 available

  I tagged it in git and pushed the tarball to the usual area:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

the rpms are being pushed ATM.
Based on my own limited testing this still looks like good to go,
but more feedback (portability ?) would be nice.
If all goes well this will go out very early on Monday as scheduled,

   thanks !