[libvirt] libvirt 'xdr_u_int64_t' undeclared error

appzer0 appzer0 at free.fr
Fri May 3 11:31:49 UTC 2013

Le 03/05/2013 10:06, WangXu a écrit :
> Hi,
>    I found someone solved this problem using
> "CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/tirpc" ./configure...".
> You could try whether it works.
Hi and thanks for your input,

The result is the same, though it occurs now in another place :

---
CC     libvirt_lxc-lxc_fuse.o
   CC     libvirt_lxc-lxc_controller.o
   CC     libvirt_lxc-nodeinfo.o
   CC     libvirt_lxc-datatypes.o
   CC     virtlockd-lock_daemon.o
   CC     virtlockd-lock_daemon_config.o
   CC     virtlockd-lock_daemon_dispatch.o
   CC     virtlockd-lock_protocol.o
   GEN    test_libvirtd_qemu.aug
   GEN    test_libvirtd_lxc.aug
   GEN    test_libvirt_lockd.aug
   CCLD   libvirt_util.la
   CCLD   libvirt_conf.la
   CCLD   libvirt_cpu.la
   CCLD   libvirt_vmx.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_test.la
   CCLD   libvirt-net-rpc-client.la
   CCLD   libvirt-net-rpc-server.la
   CCLD   libvirt-net-rpc.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_phyp.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_openvz.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_vmware.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_vbox.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_esx.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_parallels.la
   CCLD   libvirt_security_manager.la
   CCLD   lockd.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_qemu_impl.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_lxc_impl.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_uml_impl.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_network_impl.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_interface.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_secret.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_storage_impl.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_nodedev.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_nwfilter.la
   CCLD   libvirt_iohelper
   CCLD   libvirt_parthelper
   CCLD   libvirt_lxc
   CCLD   virtlockd
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_remote.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_qemu.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_lxc.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_uml.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_network.la
   CCLD   libvirt_driver_storage.la
   CCLD   libvirt.la
libvirt_lxc-lxc_monitor_protocol.o: In function
`xdr_virLXCMonitorInitEventMsg':
lxc_monitor_protocol.c:(.text+0x95): undefined reference to `xdr_uint64_t'
make[3]: *** [libvirt_lxc] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/tmp/0-marmite/libvirt/sources/libvirt-1.0.5/src'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/tmp/0-marmite/libvirt/sources/libvirt-1.0.5/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/0-marmite/libvirt/sources/libvirt-1.0.5'
make: *** [all] Erreur 2
---

Thanks again!

appzer0