Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-users] libvirt-snmp on Ubuntu

Thank you.
I was able to compile/install libvirt-snmp on Ubuntu by mainly following the instructions on:
http://lost-and-found-narihiro.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-install-libvirt-snmp-on-ubuntu.html

When I check the data returned by snmpwalk, I find that values for the UUID of the Virtual Guest, libvirtGuestUUID(1.3.6.1.4.1.12345.1.1.1.1) are not getting populated. This is a key piece of information. Does anyone know why this is not being populated?

Also I noticed that the value returned by libvirtGuestMemoryCurrent (current memory usage by VirtualGuest) is not the correct value. The value returned by this is same as libvirtGuestMemoryLimit (The maximum amount of memory (in MiB) that can be used by the virtual	guest.).

Thanks.