[libvirt] Schedule for next release ?

  It seems that if we want to have the release at the end of the month
we ought to enter freeze next Monday the 27 for a release on the 3rd
(I may have a hard time making the release on Friday 31 or w.e.).
Is there any problem with freezing next Monday ? If not let's proceed
that way, in that case 1.0.6 will be out on Monday 3rd June !