Re: [libvirt] Schedule for next release ?

On 23/05/13 03:59, Daniel Veillard wrote:
   It seems that if we want to have the release at the end of the month
we ought to enter freeze next Monday the 27 for a release on the 3rd
(I may have a hard time making the release on Friday 31 or w.e.).
Is there any problem with freezing next Monday ? If not let's proceed
that way, in that case 1.0.6 will be out on Monday 3rd June !

I'd like [1] could be in before the release. They are easy to review.
and my later patches for storage features are on top of it. I hope I
won't have to rebase all of them.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2013-May/msg01628.html

Osier