[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.6

  As planned, I just tagged the rc1 release in git and pushed
tarball and rpms to the FTP repository:
  ftp://libvirt.org/

So focuse should be given to bug fixes this week, and if everything
goes well I will make the release on Monday 3, a week from now.
I gave a bit of testing to the rc1 rpms, seems to work okay for KVM on
Fedora but further testing would  be a good idea, on other
distro/platforms and also other hypervisor, especially with VirtualBox
as the driver was mdified to now rely on the daemon for support of
that hypervisor.

  thanks in advance,