[libvirt] Candidate release 2 for libvirt-1.0.6

  I have just tagged and pushed to FTP the second candidate release for
libvirt-1.0.6, available at:
    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  So far feedback on rc1 has been positive, and my own small testing of
rc2 is okay too. So it seems there should be no problem for the final
1.0.6 release on Monday,

  thanks in advance to any testing given to rc2 !