[libvirt] Candidate release 2 for libvirt-1.0.6

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Thu May 30 20:13:12 UTC 2013

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 11:57:50AM +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   I have just tagged and pushed to FTP the second candidate release for
> libvirt-1.0.6, available at:
>     ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
>   So far feedback on rc1 has been positive, and my own small testing of
> rc2 is okay too. So it seems there should be no problem for the final
> 1.0.6 release on Monday,
>
>   thanks in advance to any testing given to rc2 !

I didn't get a chance to update the Debian package but it builds nicely
on debian wheezy and debian kfreebsd jessy:

    http://honk.sigxcpu.org:8001/job/ibvirt-build-debian-jessie-kfreebsd64/
    http://honk.sigxcpu.org:8001/job/libvirt-check/

and passes libvirt-tck on the former:

    http://honk.sigxcpu.org:8001/job/libvirt-tck-debian-wheezy-qemu-session/