[libvirt] Re: RFC: Splitting python binding out into a separate repo & ading to PyPi

The 03/09/13, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

> Err, what API changes are you talking about ?  Both the libvirt C API,
> and any language bindings, including the python, are intended to be long
> term stable APIs. We only ever add new APIs or flags - never change
> existing APis.

I can't give a precise example, sorry. I had a wrong surprise in the
late 2010 and since kept far from the python bindings. I might change to
rely on the bindings if you actually think APIs are long term stable.

--
Nicolas Sebrecht