[libvirt] [libvirt-users] Help needed in simulating libvirt

Arun Viswanath arun.viswanath at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 11:00:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I've used the URI:
"test+ssh://<ipaddress>/default" and the connection is successful and with
that connection I issued getCapabilities and its result is attached.
I'm not sure how is result xml generated by the files in the /examples
folder.
Will you please explain how is this xml generated.

Also my client is not going to modified. My client is going to connect with
the URI "qemu+tls://<host>/system?no_tty=1", so I can't directly use the
test driver here so I need to replace the qemu driver with the test driver
and give my dummy response. So I need to know how to replace the driver say
qemu with test driver and generating my desired output.

If the test driver is not going to support me too much then I might want to
write new driver. Is there is any reference how to write new driver.

Regards,
Arun V