Re: [libvirt] Doc: How to use NPIV in libvirt

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 7:57 AM, Osier Yang <jyang redhat com> wrote:
Before posting it to WIKI or somewhere, I want to see if there is any
suggestions on it, or if I missed something.

I suggest putting a small paragraph at the top of the article explaining what NPIV is, and why someone would want to use it.  Until I googled it, I had no idea myself.