[libvirt] Non-deterministic mail delivery problems

FYI, we are aware that there are mail delivery problems with this list,
that started sometime yesterday. The symptom is mails appearing in the
list archive fine, but never making it into your INBOX. We have a ticket
open for someone to investigate & resolve this problem.

Regards,