[libvirt] One question about ACS for pci passthrough

Hi all,

In libvirt, it doesn't allow non-ACS switch to assign devices to guests.
Is this required for X86 to support PCI passthrough?

On my power machine, ACS capability can't be found. I think HW doesn't support it. I don't know whether this is a special situation, and I have to set relaxed_acs_check = 1.

Thanks.
--Li