[libvirt] Libvirt not able to attach console to VM on ESX hypervisor

Hi,

I have started a virtual machine on my ESXi server. I was trying to attach a console to it but when I executed the command I got a message saying that "Attaching a console is not supported in the current hypervisor." Is there any way (patch or something) through which I can attach a console to my VM.
The ESX version is 5.1 and I am using latest version of libvirt.

Regards,
Varun