Re: [libvirt] regarding libvirt development.

On 09/24/2013 11:39 PM, cooldharma06 wrote:
> hi,
>
> i wish to give my contribution for the libvirt development.
>
> Any guide or documentation available for libvirt development.
>
> Or Any suggestions you have about the development means, please guide me.

Welcome!  http://libvirt.org/hacking.html is a good start, with hints
for setting up your development environment and how to submit a patch.
Beyond that, feel free to review other patches on this list (as a great
way to learn the code base) and submit patches for whatever strikes your
fancy.