[libvirt] FreeBSD-8.3 build failure for amd64/i386, build archive included

Libvirt no longer builds on FreeBSD 8.3. I had brought this up awhile ago, but didn't have the resources to get the requested information. A fellow committer was able to build, and send me an archive of the complete build failure for analysis.

Here is a link to build archive for investigation.
http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh/files/libvirt_83amd64.tar.xz

Please let me know if there is any information you need.

Thanks!
-jgh

--
Jason Helfman          | FreeBSD Committer
jgh FreeBSD org     | http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh  | The Power to Serve